The best way to get started ordering a custom putter is to fill out the request form so I can communicate with you directly. This allows you to describe in detail what you're looking for design wise, materials, neck type, etc. Below are details of what is offered.
You can stamp any text you want in the cavity, on the bumpers, sole, toe, face, etc. Just keep in mind the Brandon Matthew branding needs to be present on the putter somewhere. Check out our instagram and gallery for ideas and samples.
Brandon's suggestions: Keep it simple, sometimes less is more. Stainless Steel will look cleaner and newer than a Carbon head. If you can't come up with anything, let me do it for you. My experiences know what meshes well and what looks good, if you need help let me know, if I make a suggestion, it's simply based off experience.
*Due to the nature of personalized custom orders, all custom order sales are final once production has started.
• NO1 - Classic Dale head, round bumpers (Compare to 009)
• NO2 - Tri-Sole (Compare to Timeless/NP2)
• NO3 - Classic Solid Body (Compare to Coronado)
• Carbon Steel (Soft Feel, Needs Care)
• 303 Stainless Steel (Durable, No Rust)
• Stock Milling (Medium spacing, Medium Depth / Soft/Medium Feel)
• Deep Milling (Wide spacing, Deep Depth / Soft Feel)
• Classic Milling (Tight spacing, shallow depth, click feel)
• Vintage Milling (Hand milled, shallow smooth depth, click feel)
• Smooth Face (Milled perfectly flat and smooth, click feel & sound)
• Smooth with Light Pattern (Click Feel & Sound but with shallow pattern)
• Tour Milling (Double milled with tight pattern, and superwide "Footballs") +$25.00
• Standard Offset Plumbers
• Plumbers Longneck
• Center Shaft
• Dark Oil Can (Carbon Heads Only)
• Matte Black Oil Can (Carbon Heads Only)
• Nickel Plated (Carbon Heads Only) +$75.00
• Patina (Rusted - Carbon Only)
• Oil Can (Stainless)
• Stainless Mist (Stainless)
• Matte Black (Stainless)
You can upload your design template on the next page after submitting your custom form.
Use the templates to draw on, write on, list your specs, choose stamping, etc. A visual reference is always encouraged, and makes getting your putter 100% to your satisfaction easier on us. If you don't have the capability to download and draw on the template, try to give a good description of what you're looking for in the email form and I will create one for you. You will be prompted to upload your template after filling out the custom order form.
This PDF has images of most usable hand stamping options. Letters are the following: 1/4", 3/16", 1/8", 3/32", 1/16"